photo beingcryst2-22.jpg

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Cayden's 1st haircut!

Or probably the second? He had his hair shaved at the Indian barber during his fullmoon ;)

Cayden's hair is growing really fast these days! I've been religiously applying olive oil on his hair every morning after bath to tame them down. My dad said he looked like rambutan, my mum said like kiwi.. *sigh*

Few days ago, I decided to take this matter into my own hand. I stripped Cayden naked and asked the hubby to carry him sitting in the bathroom. I didn't know where and how to start. Trimmed a lil' before I gave up.

Finally today we brought him to the professional. It's not planned at all. I was doing my hair treatment in the salon nearby. I'm losing crazy amount of hair after I gave birth :( And this hubby and lil' Cayden gave me a surprise visit, at the right timing as I was asking the stylist about baby's haircut the moment they stepped in and stood right behind me! So I told the stylist "Good! Do it now!" The hubby was a lil blur.. haha!


Cayden was so happy and he was smiling when the stylist wrapped him up in the towel. I was actually quite nervous and worried that he's not gonna cooperate.





He looked a bit shocked when the stylist started to shave him. I tried to distract him but he kept staring at the stylist. But thankfully the stylist was fast, it's done within minutes, just before Cayden started to fuss.

Why trouble myself? Leave the job to the professionals!

He even had his hair gel-ed up.


I suddenly felt he has grown so much after the haircut! Gosh, my son is no longer a newborn..


RM 15 at Sand Salon, Kuantan ;)

3 loves:

FiSh said...

he looks afraid of having haircut. but the new style is cool and cute!

Latest: Pearl Discovery

Hayley said...

Cayden is such a good boy.. ;)
Big hugs from aunty here, hehe.

He is still cute and handsome!

c r y s t said...

fish. ohfishiee: he was a lil freaked out! haha thank u anyway ;)

hayley: baby cayden *hug hug* aunty hayley and baby aden <3