photo beingcryst2-22.jpg

Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010 at a glance

Year 2010 is coming to an end..

Time really flies. In fact I stopped counting my age ever since I hit quarter of the century. Personally I think I'm one neutral person who can't accept much challenges and changes..

This year...

I welcomed the arrival of my 6th baby nephew, Xuen Yu..

In total as of today, I have 6 nephews and a niece.. my family is growing! ;)

After being in company for 4 years, I finally tendered my resignation letter and from then on, I'm officially a jobless person till today.

Got a semi-pro Olympus Pen as birthday gift and loving it to bits till this very moment.
Spent almost half a year traveling Taiping - KL - Kuantan and finished up all my savings.

Got MARRIED ;)

Had wedding dinner in THREE different states:

Taiping..
KL...
Kuantan...
... and gathered many long lost friends. =)

Relocated to Kuantan and lived everyday like a Sunday.

Went for honeymoon in Japan, ate like there's no tomorrow, witnessed the beautiful fall leaves and pretty Japanese girls and got a Blue Label bag.

Attended my first childhood friend, Amelia's wedding dinner and realized we had all grown up!

Went for annually family gathering in Malacca with another 2 new addition to the family - baby Xuen Yu and the hubby ;)
And I'm now packing for my Bali trip on 1st January 2011 to welcome the new year ;)

Year 2010 had been a great year. It's a new phase of my life and I'm looking forward for a better year ahead.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011 to everyone out there! ;)

5 loves:

Anggie's Journal said...

it's seem like a wonderful year for you ...
last,
May this year of 2011 be ....
A year of health and Happiness ...
A year of wealth and wisdom ...
A year of peace and prosperity ...
A year of Glee and Glow ...
& also a year of Love and Laughter ...
Happy New Year !!

Hayley said...

You're going for a vacation again!! So fast one.... =_=
Anyway, wishing you and hubby, Happy New Year 2011~
Have fun!

c r y s t said...

happy new year to both of u too!! ;)

charles lim said...

Hi Cryst
Such nice warmth feeling seeing you enjoying life..whenever we talked of you, Carment said she is just envious of you!! LOL.. Selamat Tahun Baru

c r y s t said...

charles: HAHA selamat tahun baru! nothing to envy lah.. but srsly i miss carment a lot T_T