photo beingcryst2-22.jpg

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Pregnancy: A single digit, finally

NINE days left.

Went for routine checkup today hoping for the gynae to tell me, "Oh!! You can be admitted NOW!!". Instead he just asked me to keep waiting....

Bunny's position was so low yesterday that I'm afraid he'll just drop out like that. I felt so much pressure on my bladder. Gotta hold my urine each time he moved and I dare not stand up at all. In fact, I got everything packed and ready to go last night but this morning, everything was back to normal.... No sign of him coming, yet.

Bunny still weight 3.1kg today and I'm 63.5kg... only increased by 100gm! Yayy!! Been controlling my food intake whenever I can, I guess it worked. Right after the checkup, I swallowed 2 Portuguese egg tarts and some papaya and honeydew. -_-"

The hospital seemed so quiet today when we visited. Even Dr Goh was so free to perform some magic tricks for us and we chatted casually for a while. Before we left, he told me he'll see me again next week... which I replied him that I'm hoping to see him again sooner...

BUNNY... WHY ARE YOU SO STUBBORN??

It feels like I have 48 hours a day.....

2 loves:

Wyson said...

hahaha, sudah tak sabar sabar ya?? be patience a bit ya... for my 2nd boy, i also cant wait, so i choose to induce..

nAwIhS said...

I heard my colleague said you need to "make love" more... so the bb will come out fast! Dont know true or not... hahhaha... Can try! LOL~