photo beingcryst2-22.jpg

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Yes, I've decided..

To combine!

In fact I've just revamp Cayden's blog about 2 weeks ago, but nevermind la... For now I shall concentrate with Being Cryst - the new chapter :)

Cayden is finally rolling over! Well, still struggling a lil bit, all thanks to his weight! He weights 9.1kg two weeks back, overweight, the gynae said. Haha!

He's able to hold his head up high for a few seconds, before this happens...


Hahaha!!! Such a bad mother I am! ;)


He grows very very fast these few weeks. I can feel his look is changing everyday despite being with him 24/7. His hair is growing really fast too.


Cayden blabbers a lot. And he shrieks like a girl sometimes! He giggles non-stop the moment he sees his own reflection in the mirror. I love biting and give him a long kiss on his cheeks. When he's in the mood, he'll go "a-goooooooooooooo...~" but when he's upset, he'll cry and scream even louder.





Ah, the joy of parenting! ;)

3 loves:

Hayley said...

Cayden is truly a happy boy! I can see you're a happy mummy too~

Don't know my son will smile alot like Cayden or not.. haha :D

Take care pretty mummy! ^^

shin said...

yey!!!

c r y s t said...

hayley: He is and I am too! Haha.. ppl said Babyplus babies smile a lot. I'm sure your prince will too ;)

shin: meet!