photo beingcryst2-22.jpg

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

About Cayden at 10mo

I wanted to blog. Each day I have the thought of blogging. But it never happens. I missed recording down many details of Cayden's daily life; how mischievous is he, how much he surprises us with his antics, how fast he's growing, how blessed I feel...


Cayden turned 10mo few days back.


We're still in Taiping. Cayden gets along very well with my parents and to be frank, I realized he grows up faster each time we're back here.

He crawls like an expert now and even starting to climb the sofa and staircase.


He's very good in playing ball omg I can't imagine watching over him kicking football in the field one day. He can't cruise very well yet but I'm not worried about it. He's good at waving goodbye, he waves goodbye at every stranger we passed by so most of the time people will stop, wave back and play with him for a while.


He's getting more and more responsive and can understand simple instructions, for example:

1) When I make milk for him as he usually gets very impatient, I will tell him "sit and wait for mummy". He'll sit and stop moving forward but continue to scream.. =.=

2) Cayden is very sensitive with the word nen nen. Each time I ask "you want nen nen or not?" he'll make funny sound.. I can't really tell if he's laughing or crying. Probably combination of both.

3) When asked "where's the ball ball?" he'll look around the house for the blue ball. Once he found the ball he'll give a wide smile and laugh cheekily and proceeded to roll it towards me.

His favourite song so far is If You're Happy and You Know It Clap Your Hand". Each time I sing to him, he'll start bouncing.


When he wakes up in the morning, he'll proceed to get the remote control and tries to off the aircond.

When the telephone rings, he gets excited and crawl towards the phone wanting to pick it up.

He love chomping on the fridge magnet. Each time my mum gives dagger stare at him, he'll quickly throw it away and then pick it up and repeat the process over and over again.




He still wakes up very very frequently at night and it's driving me crazy. These 2 days he wants milk every 2 hours! He kept looking at the usual place I put the bottles and cried for milk. I tried changing the place, he'll keep staring the the usual place, look back at me and cry.


He prefers to be carried by my dad but during playtime, he prefers my mum.

That's all I could think of at the moment. Resuming my duty as a mummy!

1 loves:

Hayley said...

Arr Cayden grows up so much already!
2 more months and he's turning one year old right!

Hey, make some times and I wanna meet Cayden! ;)