photo beingcryst2-22.jpg

Friday, April 23, 2010

Doing nothing

Hi! Greetings from an unemployed!

And no, I'm not proud to be one...

I've spent about a week in Kuantan and another week in Taiping since my resignation and I've had more than enough rest! And it's not a wise decision cos I'm assuming by the time the 'big day' comes, I'll grow... horizontally WTF. But, I've finally bought a pair of sports shoes, after months of procrastinating! I figured out it's time to do something, before I start growing!! And blady hell, sports shoes are damn pricey OK! I've been searching high and low for an affordable one (cheapskate wtf) and most of the nice ones priced between RM300-500!! That's crazy innit?

I have budget of less than RM100 ok, I'm shy to admit but I'm cheap like that hurr hurrr... I might as well spend my money on something else, rather than investing on something I have no confidence that I'll make good use of it. So finally I settled on RM139 New Balance.

OK, I'm CHEAPSKATE. I know what you are thinking. End of story.

And guess what!!! I might have my wedding dinner in KL instead!!!

:D :D :D

My dad agreed on a simple dinner in KL for friends and close relatives!! OMG he's so cool!! ;) Kuantan dinner will still go ahead as planned. Taiping side will be cancelled if I manage to get a place in KL.

Dream came true.. WHEEE~!!! :D

It'll be a small 10-15 tables dinner. I guess poolside dinner will be cool though. The parents do not want buffet dinner though, they said it's inappropriate. hRm, maybe just a small cosy hotel function room? Oh my, I have loads of DIY ideas in mind now!!! I can finally fully utilized my freetime!!! :D OK, I shall start hunting for the venue asap!!

I iz happie...!!

I'll be going gown fitting tomorrow. Oh by the way, in case you're wondering, I'm currently in KL. After gown fitting, I guess I shall start hunting for accessories to match, and heels! I want a pair of Jimmy Choo's!! And Chanel pearl earrings!! OK, I'm just joking..

Anyone wanna sponsor me??? I shall start looking for sponsors ala Xiaxue WTFF

So much to blog about, so little time.

Till then. xoxo.

p/s: sorry for not replying to earlier comments.. I shall reply when I have proper internet connection. I miss my connection in office... T__T

3 loves:

Hayley said...

Taiping's dinner is cancelled?? aiseh...
but poolside dinner sounds cool!!cant wait to see your wedding photos!!

charles lim said...

Hey Cryst, when I told Carment that you are going to have simple dinner in KL..she said not to believe you..haha :p

c r y s t said...

hayley: yeah im so glad to have dinner in kl instead!!! HAHAHAH! :P

charles: LOL tell Carment to believe me, as it's most likely gonna happen... hahahaha!!! Tell her she don't have to fly to Ktan nemore... LOL