Friday, October 1, 2010

Wake up for reality

Short update today..

I'm done with my favors folding, thanks to the help of my mum...
Now I'm thinking of how to transport 3 big boxes of favors to the hotel by myself -_-"


I really like the idea of putting message under the wedding heels, found some pictures online...
With some leftover bling-blings... this is my version.

Must remind my photographer to snap pic cos I doubt anyone will notice anyway! LOL

I woke up this morning and saw few Banglas setting up canopies in front of my house and it slapped me hard on my face - THIS IS FOR REAL. It's my wedding dinner tomorrow!

MY WEDDING??

Omg... I don't know what to feel.. Hello?? MY wedding? Seriously?

2 loves:

Fay said...

Get real woman =)
I will be seeing you soon in KL in your wedding gown =)

Anggie's Journal said...

dont forget to post some photos later here in ur blog ... k